Recipe: Strawberry Easter Pie
- 1 1/4 c. crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 pkg. instant sm. vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 1/2 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 c. or more of halved strawberries
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- Roll out crumbs, mix with melted butter. Bake in 8 x 8 cake pan at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons milk. Spread over crumbs, spread strawberries over cream cheese layer.
- Beat pudding and 1 1/2 cups milk until well blended, fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spoon over strawberries.
- Chill 2 hours. Can garnish with Cool Whip and/or a strawberry. Can be doubled for 9 x 13 pan.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)