Recipe: Tuna Shrimp Delight
- 10 3/4 oz Can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz Frozen shrimp
- 8 oz Can pitted black olives, -drained and sliced in half
- 9 1/4 oz Can chunk tuna, drained
- 1/4 c Cooking sherry
- 2 sl White bread, -conventionally toasted
- 10 1/2 oz Frozen asparagus spears, -defrosted
- Place first 4 ingredients in a shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat- resistant, non-metallic casserole. Pour sherry over ingredients and mix gently.
- Arrange asparagus spears over mixture and heat in Microwave Oven 8 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
- Cut conventionally toasted bread into 9 squares per slice. Arrange toast squares on top of casserole filling during last 30 seconds of cooking time.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)