Recipe: Tuna Toasties
- 1 220 g can of tuna or skinned -salmon
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 Small, finely chopped onion
- 1 ts Curry powder
- 1 Loaf white sliced bread, -crusts removed
- 1/2 c Butter, melted
- combine the first 4 ingredients, mix well.
- brush both sides of slices of the bread with melted butter.
- spread tuna filling, roll up diagonally, secure with a toothpick, sprinkle with paprika. bake at 200 degrees c for 10-15 minutes.
TO MAKE COCONUT MILK
- soak 1 cup desiccated coconut in 1Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ cup warm water for 15 minutes. drain and squeeze all liquid from coconut. use light liquid, discard coconut yields about 1 cup. Gerry
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)