Recipe: Baked Chicken Breast with Fresh Basil
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup low−fat yogurt
- 1/2 chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish.
- Combine yogurt, basil and cornstarch; mix well and spread over chicken.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan and sprinkle over chicken. (If making in advance, cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.)
- Bake chicken in 375 degrees oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)