Recipe: Dom’s Italian Sausage
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage Links (sweet or hot)
- 6 med. onions, sliced
- 1 lg. red pepper, sliced
- 5-6 plum tomatoes, lg. chunks
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Brown Italian Sausage Links in non-stick pan till browned on all sides. Remove from pan and slice into 1/4″ slices.
- De glaze and clean pan. Add olive oil and red pepper to pan and cook until pepper starts to soften.
- Add sausage slices and onions and cook til onions are soft. Add tomatoes and spices and cook til tomatoes are soft but not mushy!
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)