Recipe: Garlic Potatoes
- 5 med. Potatoes, peeled and cut into lg. chunks
- 2 med onions, cut into lg. chunks
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- (to taste) Salt & pepper Paprika 1 Tbsp. parsley
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cookie sheet with oil spray Toss all ingredients together. Bake 40 min. Turn and bake another 40 min. (Baking times are approximate).
- Test for doneness by piercing with fork. If done, but not brown enough for your taste, turn broiler on for a few minutes, turn and brown other side.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)