Recipe: Garlic Shrimp
- Peel and rinse 1-2 lbs. Medium shrimp.
- In large frying pan, heat 2 T. olive oil
- and 1/2 stick butter.
- Add; shrimp. 2-3 cloves garlic, minced a little dried parsley sprinkle or two or paprika.
- Cook just until shrimp turn pink–@ 12-15 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Remove shrimp from pan and keep warm.
- Add another 1/2 stick of butter or 2 T. olive oil and 2 cloves garlic, minced to frying pan. Sauté breadcrumbs made from 2-3 slices bread until well toasted. Serve over shrimp.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)