Recipe: Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, orange juice, honey, orange rind, cinnamon and allspice.
- Set aside. Place the pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the pork.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the thermometer registers 160F. During the last 10 minutes of roasting, brush the pork occasionally with the mustard mixture.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)