Recipe: Beer Steak
- 1 lb. Round steak tenderized 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic salt 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup with mushrooms 1 can of beer
- 2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce 1/2 cup of catsup
- 1 medium onion chopped 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Mix flour and garlic salt and pepper together and roll the steaks in it and brown in butter.
- Remove from pan and saute onion and the garlic adding 1/3-cup flour, beer and the soup, catsup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the steaks and simmer 3 to 4 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)