Recipe: ”Chicken Lickin”Pork Chops
- 6 to 8 lean pork chops about 1″ thick
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 can of Chicken And Rice soup
- Dredge the pork chops in a mixture of the flour, salt, dry mustard, and the garlic powder then brown in the oil in a large skillet.
- Place the browned pork chops in a crock pot and add the can of soup. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)