Recipe: Crispy Baked Chicken
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. of Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. of Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. of Black pepper
- 3 lb. Frying chicken
- 1 1/3 c. of Italian bread crumbs
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and the black pepper.
- Dip chicken and coat on all sides with the mixture. Put the bread crumbs in a large plastic bag. Put 1 piece of the chicken at a time into the bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Put the chicken into a glass baking dish or broiler pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)