Recipe: Easy Chicken Pie
- 4 large chicken breasts, cooked and deboned
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1-cup of self-rising flour
- 1-cup of milk
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- Cut the cooked chicken into small pieces. Put chicken into a shallow casserole dish and add the cream of chicken soup and chicken broth.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, milk, and the margarine. Pour mixture evenly over chicken and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- You may also add any vegetables you like to the pie.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)