Recipe: Italian Veal And Macaroni
- tender veal cutlets
- salt and red pepper
- 3 tablespoonfuls of chopped cheese
- Season tender veal cutlets with salt and red pepper and sauté in hot olive−oil; then cover and simmer until tender.
- Boil macaroni until tender; drain.
- Add the macaroni to the veal with 1 cup of stock, and 3 tablespoonfuls of chopped cheese.
- Let all simmer ten minutes. Put on a platter and cover with bread−crumbs fried in butter. Serve hot.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Italian