Recipe: Lemon Dill Fish
- 1/2 cup of salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon of dill weed
- 1 lb. of fish fillets (flounder, catfish, or cod)
- Combine the salad dressing/mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, and the dill weed. Stir until well blended.
- Place your choice of fish on a greased grill rack or the rack of a broiler pan.
- Brush the fish with half of the sauce and grill or broil for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the fish and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Continue grilling or broiling for another 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)