Recipe: Paprika Scallops
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 3/4 pounds scallops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon slices for serving
- Combine bread crumbs, paprika, and flour in a mixing bowl. Add the scallops and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the scallops and let them brown nicely, stirring gently, about 5 minutes. Add the scallions and parsley.
- Cook for 3 minutes and serve, garnished with lemon slices.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)