Recipe: Salmon Pate
- 1 cup salmon, flaked
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- almond slices
- 1 olive
- Mix salmon with all of the other ingredients.
- Press into a fish shaped mold or shape by hand as such.
- Garnish fish with almond slices to resemble scales.
- Slice green olive for eye and thin strips of celery for tail.
- Garnish top with parsley. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)