Recipe: Sausalito Scampi
- 3 whole chicken breasts, cut into 1−inch pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ground pepper
- Devein the shrimp. Melt butter and oil in a large skillet. Sauté garlic for two minutes; add chicken.
- Cook until brown, stirring constantly. Push to one side.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring constantly, until pink.
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley and cook one more minute.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)