Recipe: Shrimp Hurry Curry
- 1 1/2 pounds small raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Rice, pastry shells or toast points
- Over low heat, cook shrimp in butter just until done, 2−3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add soups and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in sour cream, curry powder and parsley. Continue stirring until mixture is piping hot, then serve immediately on rice, in pastry shells or with toast points.
- Yields 4 to 6 servings.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)