Recipe: Shrimp Mull
- 2 slices bacon, fried
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans small shrimp
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cups catsup
- After frying bacon, remove and drain. Slightly brown onion in bacon drippings.
- Add pepper and celery and cook until soft. Add undrained shrimp, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, crumbled bacon and catsup.
- Cook until thickened. Serve hot over cooked rice.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)