Recipe: Warm Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 8 Tyson fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3/4 cup fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken; Cook over medium-high heat 7 to 12 minutes or until light brown and internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Add water. Bring to a boil; Add rice. Cover, remove from heat; Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in salad dressing.
- Fill each tortilla with lettuce, chicken, rice, shredded cheese, tomatoes and croutons. Fold in sides of tortilla and then roll up.
- Chill: Refrigerate leftovers immediately. Servings:4
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)