Recipe: Japanese Fish
- Clean and season a large white fish
- 4 sliced shallots
- 1 clove of garlic mashed
- 1 tablespoonful of butter
- 2 sprigs of parsley chopped fine
- 1 tablespoonful of soy
- 1 tablespoonful each of tarragon
- 1 tablespoonful Worcestershire sauce.
- boiled rice.
- Clean and season a large white fish with salt and paprica and let boil with 4 sliced shallots and 1 clove of garlic mashed fine. When nearly done, add 1 tablespoonful of butter, 2 sprigs of parsley chopped fine, 1 tablespoonful of soy, 1 tablespoonful each of tarragon and Worcestershire sauce. Let cook until done. Place on a platter. Garnish with fried parsley and serve with boiled rice.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)