Recipe: Creamy Cheese Clouds
- 1-8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 can of cherry pie fil ling
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and the vanilla at medium speed and gradually add the heavy cream and mix well. Whip until t hickened.
- Using the back of a spoon, shape into 10 (3 1/2”) shells. Place on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight. When ready to serve fill with the cherry pie filling.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)