Recipe: Honey And Butter Fudge
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix the sugar, brown sugar, butter, honey, and the evaporated milk in a saucepan. Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils.
- Continue stirring and boil for about 7 min., or until a small amount dropped into a glass of cool water forms a soft ball.
- Place the saucepan in a dish of cold water to cool slightly. Add the vanilla extract and beat until creamy. Spread into a 7″ X 7″ pan. Allow the fudge to cool overnight and cut into pieces.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)