Recipe: Potato Salad
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup eggless mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons chives
- Steam potatoes or bake potatoes in a microwave oven for 12 minutes.
- Refrigerate potatoes until cold. In a large bowel, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Slide or dice potatoes. Do not remove skin from the potatoes. Add the cold potatoes and mix again.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)