Recipe: Roasted Potatoes And Onions
- 8 potatoes, 3/4 inch diced
- 3 onions or 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1-2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400o F.
- Place diced potatoes and onions in a 9 x 12 x 2 pyrex baking dish.
- Pour olive oil over top. Mix the remaining ingredients.
- Pour water over the top of the potatoes and onions. Bake in the oven for about 1-1/2 hours. Stir with wooden spoon every 15 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)