Recipe: Teriyaki Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb Tiny new potatoes (about 10) or medium red potatoes 5)
- 1 tb Margarine or butter, cut
- Into pieces 1 tb Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 ts Garlic salt
- 1/4 ts Italian seasoning, crushed
- Dash ground black pepper Dash red pepper Fresh snipped rosemary (optional) Wash potatoes; scrub throughly with a vegetable brush. Cut tiny new potatoes into quarters or the medium potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Place potatoes into 1-1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Add margarine or butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and red pepper. Toss to combine. Cover; micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes (14 to 16 minutes for low-wattage ovens) or till potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Stir before serving.
- Garnish with snipped rosemary and serve with sour cream, if desired.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Chinese