Recipe: Two Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 2 cups prepared pumpkin
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 2 pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding mix, sugar free
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 8 oz. low−fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. milk 8 oz. cool whip, Lite
- Bake pie crust until browned and allow to cool. Mix together pumpkin, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, 1 cup milk, and pudding mixes. Mix well.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and milk. Stir until smooth and add 1 1/2 cups cool whip. Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of prepared cooled crust.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cool whip. Chill for several hours before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)