Recipe: Two Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 2 cups prepared pumpkin
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 2 pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding mix, sugar free
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 8 oz. low−fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. milk
- 8 oz. cool whip, Lite
- Bake pie crust until browned and allow to cool. Mix together pumpkin, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, 1 cup milk, and pudding mixes. Mix well.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and milk. Stir until smooth and add 1 1/2 cups cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of prepared cooled crust. Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cool whip. Chill for several hours before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)