Recipe: Impossible Brownie Pie
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 c Margarine or butter; melted
- 4 oz Chocolate; cooking – melted and cooled
- 1/2 c Brown sugar; packed
- 1/2 c Bisquick or baking mix
- 1/2 c Sugar; granulated
- 3/4 c Nuts; chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9 x 1 1/4″ pie plate. Beat eggs, margarine and chocolate till smooth, 10 seconds in blender on high or 30 seconds with hand beater. Add brown sugar, Bisquick and granulated sugar. Beat till smooth, 1 minute in blender on high (stopping occasionally to scrape down sides) or 2 minutes with hand beater.
- Pour into plate; sprinkle with nuts. Bake till knife inserted in center comes out clean; about 35 minutes. Cool.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)