Recipe: Jim’s Pineapple Cheese Pie
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 6 oz box pineapple gelatin
- 1 12 oz container cream cheese
- Drain juice from pineapple. set aside. dissolve the gelatin in the pineapple juice, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth, mix pineapple into cream cheese mixture, stir in gelatin, and mix thoroughly. pour into pie crust, and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)