Recipe: Orange Dreamsicle Cake
Ingredients & Instructions:
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 Box 3 oz. Jello (orange)
- Mix and sift together
- 1/3 Cup cooking oil or soft margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/2 Cups Water (or orange juice) I use orange juice
Put part 2 on top of part 1
- Mix well with mixer.
- Use 3 floured and greased cake pans.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes or until it comes loose from sides. Cool layers.
- 1 8 oz. Sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup orange juice (I only use 1/4 cup)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 8oz Cool whip
- 1 9oz frozen coconut
- Mix all well with mixer
- (Store cake in refrigerator after icing)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)