Recipe: Parsley Stuffing Balls
- 12 oz Soft white breadcrumbs
- 6 oz Butter (or margarine -KM)
- 1 Onion; grated
- 2 ts Mixed herbs
- 6 tb Chopped parsley (or more)
- 1 Lemon (or more); rind grated
- Lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together, adding grated lemon rind and juice and salt and pepper to taste. Roll the mixture into balls about the size of walnuts and put them, a little apart, in a greased baking tin.
- Bake them for about 25 minutes in an oven preset to 190 C/375 F/Gas Mark 5, turning them after about 15 minutes so that they become crisp all over.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)