Recipe: Peach Yum Yum
- 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 envelopes of Dream Whip whipped topping
- 2 cans of peach pie filling
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1 1/2 sticks of margarine or butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 – 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and the butter together in a bowl. Mix the milk, sugar, cream cheese, and the Dream Whip with an electric mixer until thick. Put 1/2 cup of the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of the desired serving dish. Layer 1/2 of the Dream Whip mixture and then the peach pie filling.
- Then layer the remaining Dream Whip mixture on top of the pie filling and top with the remaining graham cracker mixture. Refrigerate until cold.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)