Recipe: Possum Pie
- 1 PIE SHELL — baked
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese — softened
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 1/2 cups milk — divided in half
- whipped topping
- pecan halves
- Cream together powdered sugar and cream cheese. Set aside. Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes separately with milk.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of cooled pie shell. Spread the pudding one layer at time. Top with whipped topping.
- Arrange pecan halves on the topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)