Recipe: Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms
- 8 oz Fresh oyster mushrooms
- 1 tb Garlic, minced
- 2 ts Olive oil
- 1 ts Rosemary, minced
- 1 ts Margarine, optional
- 2 ts All-purposse flour
- 1 ts Sherry -=OR=- dry white wine
- 1 tb Tamari
- Gently rinse & pat dry the mushrooms. Trim to a nuiform size & set aside. Saute garlic in oil over medium heat for 15 to 20 seconds. Add mushrooms & saute for 3 minutes.
- Add rosemary & margarine & cook until the margarine is melted, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle in the flour & cook, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir until the liquid is slightly thickened &^ mushrooms are tender. About 4 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)