Recipe: Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
- 1 c Chicken breast; skinned -bonned & cut into cubes;
- 1 c Chicken seasoning;
- 1/2 ts Paprika;
- 1 ts Ginger root; minced
- 2 tb Toasted sesame seeds;
- 1/2 c Onion; chopped
- 5 tb Orange juice; concentrate
- 1/4 c Water
- 1 lb Broccoli; coarsely chopped
- 1 Lemon
- Combine all ingredients except broccoli and lemon in bowl, cover and marinated for at least 30 minutes. Heat wok or skillet over medium hight heat.
- Stir-fry chicken mixture and broccoli for 15 minutes or until broccoli is just tender. Do not overcook. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)