Recipe: Sweet And Spicy Steaks
- 4 boneless beef chuck top blade steaks — 1″ thick
- Sauce: 1/2 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Make sure your steaks are well trimmed from fat. 1. In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce.
- Place beef steaks on grid over medium-ash-covered coals. Grill uncovered 18 to 22 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing both sides with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling. 3. Serve steaks with reserved sauce.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Indian (Northern)