Recipe: Venison Savory Stew
- 2 pounds Venison Roast (Boneless)
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Lentils
- 1 large Cucumber — Diced
- 1 Jalepeno Pepper — Diced
- 6 medium Bannana Peppers — Chopped
- 4 small Potatoes — Quartered
- 1 Box Of Fiber One
- 1 package Top Ramen Beef Fl. Noodles
- 4 Triscuit Snack Crackers
- 1/4 package Ranch Dip Mix (Sour Cream)
- Do not skin, peel, or otherwise denude the vegetables or potatoes. Wash them briskly and then cut them up.
- The good stuff is in the skin, always, as the skin is what was intended to serve, protect and defend the pulp and seeds. Fill large crock pot half full of clean cold water. Add ingredients.
- Let cook on low heat for 12-16 hours. Season as desired during last 1 hour of cooking, adding bay, etc., as suits your individual collection of buds. This recipe may be done with any game animal, except that squirrel tends to be far too stringy for my taste. If you like hearty and thick, this stew is for you.
- It would also go well with beef, obviously. I do recommend a bay leaf added to the top for the last hour.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)