Recipe: Yummy Crockpot Barbecue Pork
- 1 each pork roast, boneless
- 15 each cloves, whole
- 1 each onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 each barbecue sauce, bottle
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place onion slices into the bottom of a large crockpot. Dot roast with cloves.
- Place roast in crockpot along with the water.
- Cover and cook at least 8 hours (or overnight). Take out roast, remove cloves from roast and shred pork. Discard liquid and onions from crockpot.
- Place shredded pork, barbecue sauce and sugar in crockpot and cover. Cook at least 2 more hours. Serve on toasted buns with slices of fresh onion (if desired).
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)