Recipe: Apple-Glazed Roast Pork
- 4 pound pork, loin roast
- 6 each apples
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoon sugar, brown
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- Rub roast with salt and pepper. Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well. Core and quarter apples.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot. Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger. Spoon over top surface of roast, moistening well. Cover and cook on Low 10-12 hours, until done.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)