Recipe: Crockpot Cider Pork Stew
- 2 pound pork 3 tablespoon flour 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme 1/4 teaspoon pepper 6 each carrots 4 each potatoes 2 each onions 1 each apple 2 cup apple cider 1 tablespoon vinegar 1/2 cup cold water 1/4 cup flour
- Cube boneless pork, slice onion and carrot, quarter potato, chop apple.
- Combine 3 tbs. flour, salt, thyme and pepper, toss with meat. Put carrots, potatoes, onion and apple in cooker. Top with meat cubes.
- Combine apple cider and vinegar, pour over meat. Cover, cook on low for 10-12 hours. Turn cooker to high. Blend 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 cup cold water, blend well.
- Stir into liquid in crockpot. Cover, cook 15 minutes or until thickened. Season to taste.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)