Recipe: Crockpot Ratatouille
- 2 each onions, sliced
- 1 each eggplant, sliced
- 4 each zucchini, sliced
- 2 each garlic cloves, minced
- 2 each bell pepper, green, seeded & cut in thin strips
- 6 each tomato, cut in 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Layer half the vegetables in the crock pot in the following order: onion, eggplant, zucchini, garlic, green peppers, tomatoes. Repeat.
- Sprinkle basil, salt, pepper, and parsley over top.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours. Cool and chop coarsely.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)