Recipe: Pineapple Chicken Crockpot
- 3 each chicken breasts, split, skinned, boned
- 1 pepper
- 1 paprika 20 oz pineapple, drained, unsweetened tidbits
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon-style
- 1 soy sauce
- 1 each garlic clove, minced
- Arrange chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard together; pour over chicken.
- Add minced garlic. Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Mexican