Recipe: Pork Chops And Gravy
- 6 each pork, chops, thick
- 1 flour, for dredging
- 2 each garlic, cloves, minced
- 1 each tomatoe paste, can
- 1 each mushrooms, can, drained
- 1 each mushroom soup, can, undiluted
- 1 garlic, salt
- Dredge pork chops in flour, salt and pepper, and place in crockpot. Add remiaing ingredients and cook on Low all day, 5-6 hours or until pork chops are tender.
- Serve over buttered noodles or mashed potatoes.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)