Recipe: Quick Onion Pot Roast
- 1 each onion soup mix, package
- 3 pound beef, lean, pot roast, trim all fat
- 3 tablespoon flour, in 3 tb water, mixed to a paste
- Sprinkle onion soup over the bottom of the crockpot. Add pot roast. Cover and cook on LOW about 10 hours or 5 hours on HIGH. Pour accumulated juices into a saucepan; skim off fat.
- Add flour-water paste and bring to the boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve over sliced meat.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)