Recipe: Quick Veggie Burgers
- 10 oz vegetables, mixed, frozen
- 1 each egg white
- 1 salt and pepper, pinch
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 each onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Steam vegetables until just tender. Set aside to cool.
- Fine chop steamed vegetables and mix with egg white, salt, pepper, mushrooms and bread crumbs.
- Form mixture into patties. Place patties, topped with onion slices, on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake, turning once, until brown and crispy on both sides, about 45 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 1
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)