Recipe: Salsa Cruda (La Times)
- 2 Medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Medium onion, quartered
- 2 Jalapeno chiles, halved – seeds removed, optional
- 1 tb Lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 tb Chopped cilantro, optional
- Place tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, lime juice, salt and cilantro in bowl of food processor and pulse to desired consistency or chop by hand.
- Keeps refrigerated 2 to 3 days.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)