Recipe: Souper Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise, then sliced –diagonally into 1/2 1 teaspoon paparika
- 1/2 teaspoon leaf basil
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1 cup canned tomato wedges — drained
- Rinse chicken parts and pat dry. Mix celery soup with flour. Combine all inredients in crock pot; stir throughly to coat chicken.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)