Recipe: Spicy Texas Spareribs
- Spicy Texas Barbecue Sauce
- 4 1/2 lb Pork Spareribs;
- Fresh 1 LemonSliced
- 1 Onion; Large, Sliced
- Cut spareribs into serving sized pieces. Prepare Spicy Texas Barbecue Sauce and set aside.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Place pork spareribs, meaty sides up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Place lemon and onion slices on pork.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours. Pour 2 cups of the Spicy Texas Barbecue Sauce over pork.
- Bake uncovered, brushing with the sauce 2 or 3 times, until done, about 2 hours longer.
- Heat any remaining sauce and serve with the pork spareribs.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)