Recipe: Spicy White Pizza
- 10 oz Hungry jack refrigerated fla
- 2 tb Oil
- 2 Cl Garlic — minced
- 3/4 ts Dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 ts Dried basil leaves
- 1/4 ts Crushed red pepper flakes — i
- 2 tb Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 c Mozzarella cheese — shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each into 2 layers.
- Place in ungreased 12″ pizza pan or 13×9″ pan; press over bottom and 1/2″ up sides to form crust.
- In small bowl, combine oil, garlic, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes; mix well. Drizzle over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)